- Repair or maintenance of your duct-ed HVAC systems – we service all brands and specialize in Trane.
- We are available for emergency service 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Your service appointment will be scheduled for a 2 hour window – no waiting around all day for a serviceman to show up.
- We will fix your air conditioning and/or heating issues
- Air conditioning and furnace/heating installations and replacements
- Air Cleaners
- Duct modifications
- Energy Audits – for Clean Energy New Jersey Program
- Conditioning issues
What you can expect:
If replacing an air conditioner and/or furnace/heating, a free appointment must be made with the owner, Gerald (Andy) Andeskie. He will survey your home, gathering the information/data needed to perform a Manual J heat gain and loss calculation. This calculation is essential to confirm the proper size air conditioner and/or furnace needed. Too large a unit will result in short cycling, inefficient performance, and an uncomfortable home. Too small will not keep up during extreme weather conditions. Your duct system will also be assessed to ensure its capability to deliver the conditioning where it’s needed, minimizing unintended heat transfer, and fulfilling its role as an essential part of your HVAC system.
Total Energy Service accepts Visa and Master Card.